Google Maps 3D
Since May 2011, Google Maps and specifically its StreetView service are 3D enabled. Just go to maps.google.com and try this:
1) Select the small character on the left then drag it to any street.
2) If the street under the cursor turns blue, release the mouse button and a view of the surroundings appears.
3) You may navigate within the omnidirectional space and watch houses, traffic lights, and landscapes all around.
4) Put on your red/cyan anaglyph glasses and press "T" on the keyboard.
5) Bingo! You are navigating in 3D stereoscopic ...
Here, we discover this strange bicycle in front of the Google offices in Mountain View: