Don't Miss the Prometheus 3D 4-Disc set
The Prometheus 4 disc Blu-ray 3D set includes the stereoscopic full feature film by Ridley Scott, but also comes with over seven hours of extras. Fox Home Entertainment included everything from commentary to deleted scenes, and from featurettes to screen tests (full list here under).
You may already pre-order but the set will be shipped from October 9, 2012 only.
Prometheus 4-Disc Collector's Edition Blu-ray Extras
- Theatrical Cut (in stereoscopic 3D format)
- Commentary by Director/Producer Ridley Scott
- Commentary by Writer Jon Spaihts and Writer/Executive Producer Damon Lindelof
- ”The Peter Weyland Files”
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes that include an Alternate Opening / Ending Prometheus
- Weyland Corp Archive Second Screen App
- ”The Furious Gods: Making Prometheus”
- Enhancement Pods
- Weyland Corp Archive
- Pre-Vis Screen
- 3D Theatrical Cut of Movie
- DVD / Digital Copy
How to find the 4-disc set
The Prometheurs Blu-ray 3D 4-disc set is available on most online shops (including StereoscopyShop) for 29.99$.