Free Linux 3D Video Player Bino 1.4.1 Released
Bino is a video player by Martin Lambers that provides support for stereoscopic 3D video and multi-display projections, such as powerwalls and Virtual Reality installations, is now at version 1.4.1. This open source software runs under the LINUX operating system.
Download available here under.
Bino 1.4.1 is a software developer for multiple platform and makes use of several different technologies: OpenGL (with GLEW) for video output, OpenAL for audio output, FFmpeg to decode video and audio files, Qt for the user interface, and LibASS to render subtitles.
Highlights of Bino 1.4.1
- Display of 2D videos and images has been fixed;
- Compatibility with OpenGL 2.0, for certain Intel graphics chips, has been repaired;
- Problems with NVIDIA driver series 304.x, on Linux, have been fixed;
- Several problems with the build system have been straightened out;
- Bulgarian translation has been added.