Stereoscopic Player 1.9.1 is Available
Stereoscopic Player 1.9.1 is a versatile 3D movie player for your PC written by Peter Wimmer from 3DTV.at. On top of being the most used 3D player in the world, Stereoscopic Player offers for professional use, command line parameters, OLE automation and the Sony 9-pin protocol are available to automateprojection of 3D movies, pictures, and playlists. Furthermore, it can control external effects(curtains, lighting, ...) via a serial port or DMX512.
The last version of Stereoscopic Player is available right now and -after a full rewrite in C# language- this 3D stereoscopic video player is more versatile than ever and more robust. Several issues with capture cards are now solved and an "effects events" output has been added, so special commands can be issued to the projection room during playout (i.e. opening curtains, changing sound amplifier parameters,...).
Version 1.9 and 1.9.1 changes
- Added: 'Send report' option in error dialog is preserved.
- Fixed installer error after updating Windows Installer.
- Fixed error message when cancelling UAC dialog.
- Fixed crashes with certain capture devices.
- Fixed crash when opening certain files (RCW error).
- Fixed crash in 'Open Left and Right File' dialog when selecting a very short filename.
- Migrated user interface from Delphi to C# programming language.
- Added workaround for Blackmagic-Design Intensity and DeckLink capture cards.
- Added support for ENTTEC DMX USB Pro.
- Added effect events (playing effect files at certain events).
- Added a DMX console (File|DMX Console menu item).
- Added still image export.
- Added error reporting.
- Fixed: ENTTEC Open DMX not working when sending all 512 channels.
- Fixed: Wrong aspect ratio when adjusting parallax or cropping image.
- Fixed: Crash when adjusting parallax or cropping image beyond image size.
Download or purchase Stereoscopic Player
Stereoscopic Player is developed and maintained by Peter Wimmer from 3DTV.AT. Stereoscopic Player costs from 39 Euros. The free demo version works well but stops after 5 minutes, enough for you to test the product before purchase.