STV Stereographer Toolkit & Viewer
STV (Stereographer Toolkit & Viewer) is a useful application for3D stereoscopic photography that allows you quickly check that things will look fine on screen after you shoot. Set up your Camera, IoD and screen size, and STV will show your depth bracket and available parallax budget. STV is a very affordable tool for iPad tablets.
This app is the perfect tool for creative professionals in the 3D post-production. Both stereographer and photographer can check their work from any location. STV has had several huge price drops since it arrived in the app store in July 2012. Originally retailing for $179.99. It is now currently available for only 9.99$ / 6.99£ / 7.99€ in its "lite" version. The Full version costs 34.99€ / 43.99$.
- Manage scene and cut and change cut order
- Display depth graph in scene
- Show depth bracket and comfortable depth range around the display without eye-strain
- View stereo image in Anaglyph(Red/Blue-Dubois method), Side by side, Checkerboard and Difference
- Shift depth bracket forward and backward
- Slide show all shots in your scene in stereoscopic mode
- Preview on 3D-TV with HDMI output(requires Apple Digital AV Adapter*)
- Import maximum 4K(4096x2304, 4480x1920) image file(does not support movie file)
- Export Anaglyph image, Side by side image for 3D-TV, PC
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Support New iPad(retina display)
You can download STV here.