3D PowerPoint 2013 a Reality
Presente3D, a stereoscopic 3D add-on announced today that its latest beta version supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Educators, Corporate Marketers and trainers now have a platform that allows them to create stereoscopic 3D slideshows easily. With support for 3DTV’s, 3D-ready projectors and future versions supporting anaglyph and auto stereo screens, Presente3D is creating a new revolution in 3D content creation. You can download the free beta versionhere under.
Presente3D is integrated directly into Microsoft PowerPoint’s ribbon bar so that users can easily add thickness to any object on a slide and adjust its z-depth (pop-out or pop-in) level to create eye popping presentations in stereoscopic 3D. The software supports many existing features within Microsoft PowerPoint, allowing users to use their existing presentations.
Key enhancements in the latest release
- Support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Presente3D has now been digitally signed
- Master Slides Support
- Set up your 3D Parameters within Slide Master to speed up your authoring
- Performance Enhancements
- Conversion speed has been optimized reducing times by 50%
- Progress bars added during export and conversion of your presentation
- Ability to choose your Output Display Device
- Camera saving is automatic for each slide
- Anti-aliasing support for Frame Sequential Stereo (Quadbuffer)
- Enhanced interface with new icons and features
- Improved Stereo experience, simplified stereo setup and optimizations
- Improved Rendering of shapes and empty placeholders
- Improved Installer and installation experience
Presente3D is a stereoscopic 3D add-on for Microsoft PowerPoint that is considered a useful tool for educators, trainers and corporate marketers. It can easily take standard PowerPoint presentations and make them 3D in minutes. Presente3D supports all commercially available 3DTV’s, 3D-Ready projectors and auto-stereo screens.
Get the free beta version
Users can download it’s free beta version from the Presente3d web site.