Easy Way to Download Vimeo 3D Videos
16 September 2012 UPDATE
You may find lots of stereoscopic anaglyph videos on Vimeo, most of them in the red/cyan variety.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to Download 3D Stereoscopic Videos from Vimeo.
For Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla
With the above browser (and mot of the others as well), you may download and use the free "downloadvimeo" online tool. The very easy procedure is described here under.
- Go to Vimeo and choose your video (3D videos usually have "3D", "stereoscopic", or "anaglyph" in their name.
- Copy the URL/address from the address bar.
- Go to Downloadvimeo and paste the address in the form, and hit "Send"
- After a few seconds delay, a "Click here to download!" link appears.
- Simply right click the link and choose "Save link as...".
- You have a stereoscopic movie in .mp4 format on your disk!
Download Vimeo test
Check this with "Surface", a 4 minutes 50 seconds anaglyph 3D stereoscopic video by Andy Wenzel. Download the .mp4 file from Downloadvimeo and watch it full screen with red/cyan glasses (red on the left eye).