Maybe the Smallest 3D Mirror Rig on Earth
The new Nano Rig is the smallest 3D stereoscopic rig in the Stereotec (Landsberied, Germany) offer and most probably the smallest professional 3D rig in existence anywhere on earth.
Place it on the car dashboard to get amazing views of the driver of a race car, hold it while jumping out of an airplane, shoot a ski-race or take it underwater to get the shots that other rigs cannot do.
Stereotec will be present at booth#11.C84 at IBC in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) from September 7 to 11, 2012 where they will present a variety of other 3D rigs as well as their well known stereoscopic calculator.
STEREOTEC CEO Florian Maier states: “Tight places, extraordinary perspectives and complex shooting environments initiated the development of the new STEREOTEC Nano Rig which is now the smallest, most precise and easy-to-use beamsplitter- rig on the market.”
Nano Rig Features
- The Nano Rig compactness is great for documentaries, keeping the intimacy of the protagonists…
- A closed housing is available to protect cameras in the toughest environments.
- Interaxial distance and convergence are fully motorizable (optional).
- The Nano Rig can be used handheld, on steadicam, at positions with limited space, on crane, tripod, or dolly…
- Digital counters ensure best usability and precise settings of interaxial distance and angulation to 1/10 of a millimeter.
Stereotec at IBC
Stereotecwill present its Mid Size Rig and Nano Rig with 3D live playback, as well as the Side-by-Side Live, and the Side-by-Side Mini Closed rigs.
Stereotec is one of the most renowned stereoscopic service providers worldwide - delivering the highest level of quality in the 3D area. Their service includes 3D work for feature film (e.g. Paramount's Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters“), broadcasts (e.g. German Bundesliga), commercials (e.g. Sony, VW) and documentaries (e.g. NASA Space Shuttle Start).
Stereotec is also a leading 3D equipment manufacturer and provides all kinds of 3D rigs, developed and constantly improved by the company’s experience in their daily 3D work in film or broadcast.
Founded by stereographer Florian Maier, Stereotec’s philosophy is to provide the most precise, reliable and easy-to-use 3D products for a workflow at 2D speed.