AG-3D1A Stereobase Extender
This Stereo Base Extender from Cyclopital (Fort Collins, CO, USA) for the 3D stereoscopic camera Panasonic AG-3DA1 produces amazing 3D images by maintaining accurate depth portrayal with subjects that are further away from the camera, such as sporting events, concerts and other distance situations.
This high-end camcorder allows you to zoom for adjusting the scale of "X" and "Y" and now, with the Stereo Base Extender, you can also change the scale in the "Z" dimension to increase the depth portrayed in the images you capture!The Panasonic A1 lenses have a fixed spacing of 58mm apart, making it impossible to capture high quality 3D video as the distance between the camera and the subject increases. Using perfectly aligned, high quality front surface mirrors, the Stereo Base Extender almost quadruples the lens spacing to 200mm while maintaining an optimal range of parallax adjustment.
Range Extender Video
This video exemplify a smaller range extender used with a Fuji W3 camera.
Benefits and Features
- Easily attaches to the tripod mount of the camcorder using a standard 15mm rod mount system that is included
- Custom-made front bezel enables the use of wide-angle lenses and filters
- Extends stereo base from 58mm to 200mm
- Barska grip included for easier handling when not mounted on a tripod
- Precision, laser aligned, optically flat front surface mirrors
- Sealed mirror chamber
- Size: 331x127x125mm (WxHxD)(body without mounting kit)
The Stereo Base Extender is available at Cyclopital for 1699$ (postage to US locations included).
Visit Cyclopital3D for more info.